Ual Reservations: Headquartered at Willis Tower in Chicago, Illinois, United Airlines or United, is one of the top-largest airlines in the world. It was founded about 93 years ago in the year 1926, which also makes it one of the oldest airlines around the globe. To book United Airlines reservations, you can visit the airline’s official website. After filling all the required information, such as the number of passengers, travel date, and the departing airport, you will be available to view all the available flights to your desired destination. With a fleet size of 789 aircraft, the airline flies to over three hundred destinations spanning across 48 countries and five continents.
United Airlines Check-In Options
United Airlines provides you with many ways to do the check-in for your flights:
- You can do the web check-in for your flights by visiting the airline’s official website.
- You can either login by using your MileagePlus number and password or entering your e-ticket number and last name.
- You can perform the web check-in starting 24 hours till 30 minutes before your domestic flights’ scheduled departure time in case you do not have to check-in any baggage. When traveling within the U.S. with checked baggage, the facility is available up to 45 minutes before your flight’s take-off time.
- Please note the facility is not available to and from all international destinations and varies as per your departing airport.
- Another convenient way to do this is by using the United mobile app on your smartphone. It is available for both Android as well as Apple device users.
- After downloading the app on your smartphone, navigate to the flight check-in option, and fill in your confirmation number and last name to perform the process.
- With the app, you can get a link to your mobile boarding pass on your email, which you can show at the time of security checkpoint. There is no need to print your mobile boarding pass for your United flights reservations.
Self-service Kiosk and Check-In Counter
- In case you missed out on doing web or mobile check-in, you still have the option to avail of the service at your departing airport on the self-service kiosk.
- You can use your credit card, United MileagePlus frequent flyer card, passport, six-character United confirmation number, or 13-digit e-ticket number to do the check-in at the airport kiosk.
- If you face any problem or need assistance, a United representative will be available to help you with the process.
- Using the self-service kiosk, you can do this process and print your boarding pass, change your flight for same-day travel, find alternate flights, etc.
- Alternatively, you can also visit a nearby counter to do the check-in for your flights.
What is the United Airlines Baggage Policy?
Before confirming the United Airlines reservations, it’s important to know their baggage policy, including the size/weight limits and restrictions.
You are allowed to bring one full-size carry-on bag and one personal item for free on board. However, you must ensure that the bag should fit in the overhead bin. The maximum size limit for a carry-on bag, including wheels and handles, are 9” x 14” x 22” (or 22 x 35 x 56 centimeters). Your personal item should not measure more than 9” x 10” x 17” (or 22 x 25 x 43 centimeters) and must be kept underneath the seat in front of you. Apart from your one carry-on bag and personal item, you can also bring items, such as a camera, an umbrella, or reading material.
Please note if you are traveling on a Basic Economy ticket, you are allowed to bring only one personal item on the flight.
When you check your bags, the airline charges a service fee for your first itinerary’s first segment as per its dimensions and weight. In the case of airline tickets United Airlines, you can calculate this amount using the baggage calculator online. You are allowed to check your baggage as standard if it does not exceed the maximum linear length of 62 inches or 158 cm, including wheels and handles. Also, when traveling on a United Economy, it should not weigh more than 50 lbs. or 23 kg.
For United Business, First, and Polaris Business Class, the maximum weight limit allowed for checked baggage is 70 lbs. or 32 kg. The same weight limit applies to the MileagePlus Silver, Gold, Platinum, 1K, or Star Alliance Gold members. However, there are some restrictions, which apply to active U.S. military personnel and their dependents.
If your baggage exceeds the limits and restrictions given above, additional service charges will apply. The maximum oversized luggage, which can be checked, should have a linear length of not more than 115” (or 292 cm) and must weigh over 100 lbs. or 45 kg. Musical instruments not heavier than 165 pounds or 75 kg will be accepted as overweight. The airline recommends keeping perishable, high-value items, such as art, electronic item, flowers and plants, jewelry, and silverware, with yourself instead of checked baggage.
United Airlines In-flight Entertainment and Magazine
When onboard, you can take the benefit of the all-new seatback entertainment of United Airlines reservations book flight. Using this facility, not only you can enjoy movies, TV shows, audio, and games, but also you can view the real-time information of your flight. Moreover, you can also see the current weather conditions of your destination or plan things to do on your trip.
The airline gives you the option to enjoy entertainment on your personal devices, such as Android smartphones and tablets, Apple devices, and laptops. Using the DIRECTV service, you get access to more than 100 TV channels and a selection of the latest Hollywood movies free of cost.
Also, in case you have forgotten to bring your own headphones, you can notify and request for one to the airline. The airline then shortly provides you with complimentary earbuds. However, please note this facility is only available on select flights, and the earbuds are subject to availability.
During your leisure time onboard, you can grab and go through United Airlines’ in-flight magazine- Hemispheres. It features the latest and interesting articles on global business trends, travel, sports, and entertainment. You can visit the unitedmags.com website to read all the newest and exciting posts on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
How to manage your United Airlines reservations?
The airline allows you to view, change, or cancel your flight reservations easily online or through its mobile app.
After logging to your account, go to the “Change flight” option to change a reservation. If your United Airlines ticket is not eligible for making changes, you will get a pop-up message regarding the same. Please note Basic Economy tickets do not qualify for any modifications.
In case your travel plan changes, you can also cancel your reservation and return it to make changes anytime up to one year from the date of issue. However, it will incur a change fee.
What is United Airlines’ refund policy?
Under the airline’s refund policy, if you have purchased tickets with United in the last 24 hours, and your travel date is one week or more, you can cancel your reservations without any additional fee and request for reimbursement.
To apply for a refund, you need to fill out a form online, which asks the complete details about you and your reservations. After applying for a refund request, you can check back and know the current status. When the refund request is successful, the airline will credit the same amount to your original form of payment during the booking and notify you about the same.
How to avail the Priority Boarding facility?
- Using the Priority Boarding facility, you can avoid the long queues at the airport and get on your flight sooner than ever.
- Although the standard price of availing this service starts at $15, it may be based segment and is subject to change. Further, this facility is not available on all flights.
- To purchase this facility, you can go to the “Manage Reservations” page on the airline’s website or the mobile app. However, please note if you are traveling on a Basic Economy ticket, you will not be eligible to take the benefit for this service.
- This facility is available only on flights operated by United and United Express air carriers.
How to prepay for your checked bags?
Now you can save time at the airport by paying in advance for your checked luggage. As per the airline’s new service, now, you can prepay for your checked bags on all flights operated by United and United Express to any destination around the globe. However, please note that this service is not available for your oversized and overweight bags and special items.
United Airlines provides you the option to pay for up to nine bags per person on the official website under the “My trips” option. You can also enjoy the benefit of prepaying for your checked bags by contacting the customer care center over the phone.
How to take the benefit of the United Signature Service?
Offered by Global Airport Concierge, under the United Signature Service, you can enjoy a lot of assistance at your departing airport. This facility is available if you are traveling to, from, or through Beijing, New York LaGuardia, Munich, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Houston, Los Angeles, Toronto, and a few more.
After arriving at your origin airport, a United Signature Service concierge will be present with you to guide you to the gate, help in the check-in process, and arrange travel changes, or airport accommodations, if required.
Internationals Contact Number United Airlines Reservations
|City, Country||Contact Numbers|
|United Airlines Reservations Cantonese||18005510943|
|United Airlines Reservations German||18005372999|
|United Airlines Telefono USA & Canada||18003230170|
|United Airlines Reservations Italian||18005378885|
|United Airlines Reservations Korean||18008252136|
|United Airlines Booking Mandarin||18005513062|
|United Airlines Reservations Japanese Number||18005373366|
|United Airlines Reservations Portuguese Number||18003235359|
|United Airlines en Español Telefono||18004265561|
|United Airlines Reservations in Dutch||18002258612|
|United Airlines Reservations in Japan||(81)367325011, (81)367325022|
|United Airlines Reservations in Indonesia||622183780607, 622183780730|
|United Airlines Booking in Mongolia||97611331390, 97611331391|
|United Airlines Reservations in China||400883 4288, 400 883 4288|
|United Airlines Reservations in Malaysia||60321431433|
|United Airlines Hong Kong Number||85228104888|
|United Airlines Contact in Singapore||6328188701|
|United Airlines Booking in Philipines||6328848272, 6328188701|
|United Airlines Taiwan Booking Number||886223258868|
|United Airlines Reservations in Thailand||662652608788|
|United Airlines Reservations Australia Number||1300 651 815, 1300 737 640|
|Ual Reservations in Vietnam||662652608788, 842839306613|
|United Airlines Telefono Reservations in South Korea||27510300|
|United Airlines Reservations New Zealand Number||0800747400, 0800 673 5937|
|United Airlines Reservations Antigua and Barbuda||8002310856|
|United Airlines Reservations Bahamas||1 (8008648331)|
|United Airlines Reservations Aruba||8001507|
|United Airlines Reservations Bermuda||8002310856|
|United Airlines Reservations Jamaica||1 (8008648331)|
|United Airlines Reservations in Trinidad and Tobago||8004612744|
|United Airlines Booking Turks and Caicos||1 (8008648331)|
|United Airlines Reservations in U.S. Virgin Islands||8002310856|
|United Airlines Reservations in Costa Rica||8000440005|
|United Airlines Reservations in Belgium||022008868, 080080949|
|United Airlines Booking Venezuela Number||8001003198|
|United Airlines Reservations Finland Number||35880096070|
|United Airlines booking in France||0171230335, 0171230322|
|United Airlines Reservations Greece Number||0080044143592, 2103002697|
|United Airlines Booking Ireland||1890925252, 1850946187|
|United Airlines Reservations in Switzerland||0224177280, 0448009212, 0844844020|
|Ual Reservations Kuwait||96522958900|
|United Reservations Qatar Number||800100021|
|Ual Reservations Saudi Arabia||00966 920002185|
|United Airlines booking United Arab Emirates||971080004415492|
|United Airlines telefono Tahiti||18474274189|